Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Christmas Is Coming So Let's Make Some TAGS!!

 
Hello and happy day everyone!  Today I am sharing with you how you can use some ARTplorations stencils and the CUTplorations Luggage Tag Nesting Dies to quickly create some fabulous Christmas tags.  the key word here is Quickly because if you are anything like me, in these last days before the 25th I am always scrambling to finish a few last-minute gifts!
 
Now for me TAGS are the New "cards" and I especially love Christmas tags because they are three things in one:
1. They decorate the gift in a unique way
2. They replace the hand-made Christmas card, and
3. They can be used as a keepsake ornament for the tree
Win-Win-Win!!
So come check out these wonderful Christmas tags I created in just over an hour using a few ARTplorations stencils and whatever else I had on hand to decorate and embellish...






So I hope you enjoyed my post this week and that it inspires you to get creative with your own stencils, and if so, please do share your stencil creation with all of us by  linking up to to this month's Mixed Media Challenge over at STAMPlorations where it's always anything goes except a card as long as you use a stencil, any stencil!

Lynne Mizera
For the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Design Team

Christmas Trees Stencil
Holiday Words


Luggage Tag Dies


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tags, as always, Lynne - Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.